Technology stocks finished up 1.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 5.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 4.1% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 0.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.