Technology stocks finished up 1.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 1.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 5.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 4.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 4.1% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.