Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 16.6% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 4.9% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.6% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 1.9% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 11.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 1.4% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.