Technology stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 2.7% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 1.9% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.