Technology stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.8% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 3.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 7.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is down 1.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.