Technology stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.8% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 3.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 3.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 7.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is down 1.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.