Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 5.2% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 3.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is up 1.4% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 1.2% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 9.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 3.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.