Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 3.0% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.2% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 2.0% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.0% today.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.