Technology stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 3.8% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.1% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Csg Systems International (CSGS): CSGS stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.2% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.