Utilities stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 4.6% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 4.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 3.9% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.8% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.5% today.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.