Utilities stocks finished down 1.1% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cleco Power Llc (CNL): CNL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vectren Corp (VVC): VVC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Southern Company (SO): SO stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.