Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.9% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 2.3% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 0.7% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Northeast Utilities (NU): NU stock is down 0.7% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is down 0.8% today.
- El Paso Electric Company (EE): EE stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.