Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 6.8% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 6.3% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 3.0% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 2.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.