Capital goods stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.2% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.7% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 1.4% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.