Capital goods stocks rose 1.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.3% and the S&P 500 rose 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 1.7% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.5% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 1.0% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 0.5% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 0.5% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.