Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 0.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.4% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 0.3% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.