Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.0% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 1.0% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 0.4% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.1% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.