Capital goods stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 0.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.2% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.7% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 1.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.