Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.5% today and up 28.8% in the last month.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.0% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 1.3% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.1% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.3% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.