Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.9% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 8.3% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.