Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.5% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.4% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.4% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wabash National Corp (WNC): WNC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.