Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 4.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 3.4% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.9% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.