Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.4% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.