Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 1.1% and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.8% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.