Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 2.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.