Energy stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd (HQCL): HQCL stock is up 6.1% today and up 76.3% in the last month.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 5.2% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.1% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.0% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.0% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 5.0% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 4.3% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.8% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 3.8% today.
- Unit Corp (UNT): UNT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 3.7% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 4.1% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.