Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.8% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.1% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 9.4% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 4.9% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 5.5% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 4.5% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 4.3% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.6% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 4.5% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.