Energy stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.3% today.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.