Financial stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.2% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 0.8% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 0.9% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 0.9% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 10.0% today and down 22.5% in the last month.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 9.6% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 6.0% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is down 4.0% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cohen & Steers Quality Income Realty Fund Inc (RQI): RQI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.