Financial stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.9%, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 5.0% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is up 4.3% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 4.0% today.
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is up 4.2% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 3.8% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 3.4% today.
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF): COF stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 1.6% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.6% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sterling Bancorp (STL): STL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is down 0.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration (EVV): EVV stock is down 0.1% today.
- Tri Continental Corp (TY): TY stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.