Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 1.4% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.0% today.
- NBT Bancorp Inc (NBTB): NBTB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Royce Value Trust (RVT): RVT stock is up 1.0% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 1.8% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.