Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 1.4% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.0% today.
- NBT Bancorp Inc (NBTB): NBTB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Royce Value Trust (RVT): RVT stock is up 1.0% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 1.8% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.