Financial stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 10.0% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 4.2% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 4.4% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 3.3% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 3.5% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 3.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 3.6% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.0% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.