Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.5% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alliancebernstein Income Fund Inc (ACG): ACG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Llc (BR): BR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 1.9% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Morgan Stanley (MS): MS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS): GS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is down 1.5% today.
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Everest Re Group (RE): RE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.