Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 4.8% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 1.1% today and up 32.4% in the last month.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 1.7% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 3.0% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chatham Lodging Trust [Reit] (CLDT): CLDT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Viacom Inc Class A (VIA): VIA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.