Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.9% and the S&P 500 was down 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 5.0% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LMCB): LMCB stock is up 3.4% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT): RPT stock is up 1.4% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 5.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 4.2% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 4.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.8% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 3.6% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.