Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 3.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 2.8% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp (WYN): WYN stock is up 1.4% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 1.1% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 4.2% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.5% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 2.0% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.9% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW): LOW stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.