Services stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 3.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 3.3% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 3.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 2.6% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 2.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.6% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is down 2.5% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Unifirst Corp (UNF): UNF stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.