Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 5.3% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is up 5.3% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 7.4% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 3.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.5% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.2% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.