Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 17.3% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 4.0% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 4.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 3.7% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 5.8% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is down 4.3% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 3.8% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 3.5% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 3.5% today.
- Lasalle Hotel Properties (LHO): LHO stock is down 3.3% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is down 3.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.