Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Liberty Media Corp. Series A (LMCA): LMCA stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.9% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.8% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.5% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Towers Watson & Co (TW): TW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.