Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 9.7% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 8.6% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 4.7% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 4.5% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.6% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 4.0% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 3.4% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 15.1% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is down 3.0% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 6.6% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.0% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.