Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 4.5% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 4.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Multi-Color Corp (LABL): LABL stock is up 3.7% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.1% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.