Services stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 3.0% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc. (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 2.0% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 11.5% today on 15 times normal volume.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 3.5% today.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.