Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 1.6% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 2.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.