Services stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is up 16.9% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 5.6% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 2.2% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 1.7% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 21.7% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 3.7% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.8% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.