Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 5.9% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 5.6% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 4.0% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 4.9% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 3.8% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 3.6% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 4.3% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 3.1% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Denny’s Corp (DENN): DENN stock is up 4.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 24.8% today and down 41.7% in the last month.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.9% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 10.9% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 3.7% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 3.1% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.