Technology stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 1.9% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is down 1.7% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.