Technology stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is down 1.9% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is down 1.7% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.