Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 2.7% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 2.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 1.8% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.