Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.2% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 4.3% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.0% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 2.0% today and down 21.6% in the last month.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.