Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.0%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.9% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 24.2% today and up 21.5% in the last month.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 8.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 6.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 6.3% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is down 4.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 3.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.