Technology stocks finished up 1.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Faro Technologies (FARO): FARO stock is up 4.0% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is up 3.8% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.6% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 3.2% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 0.9% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 0.4% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.