Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 6.9% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.1% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 4.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.7% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.